喜怒哀乐和酸甜苦辣是人生的调味料
欢迎追踪我的部落格 ♥ 也欢迎你留下你的link在以下的“留言板”♥ 要常来我的部落格走走哦♥


2011年2月5日星期六

A Journey to Perlis

Today , my father drives us to Kaki Bukit where is located in Perlis.Why was I went to there? This is because my aunts' house is at Kaki Bukit. This's about two years that we did't go to there. We had also no met each other a long while. So , I miss them very much. After all , I had a long while no met them.

We went to Kaki Bukit early and we came back from there just now. There is a peaceful place, the surrounding of my aunts' house. There is very suitable for doing revision. This is because there is not noise and as quiet as a mouse. I like it !^^ A peaceful place.

When we arrived at there , my aunt have already gone out. So , my father said that we went to visit Gua Kelam first. We all agreed. However , as we reached Gua Kelam , the worker stood outside Gua Kelam told us that Gua Kelam was fitted up and we could not allow to enter. Then , we went to eat delicious lunch at a stall near Gua Kelam. After lunch , I felt very full. At the same time , my aunt called my father to tell us that they were already stayed at home. Then , we set out to my aunts' house again and it took time about 10 minutes only to reach their house.

They were really stayed at home this time. I got off my father's car and went into my aunts' house. That is a ancestral house. The house is old but it is big. I just enjoyed myself at there and did't take photo. I enjoyed the peace of the surrounding. It is difficult to enjoy the peace of the surrounding in the city. I like it too!^^

I certainly got the "Angpau" from my aunt and my cousin who was already being a mother of the two children.Of course , my father gave the "Angpau" for them. I means the children and those who still single.

How time flies! It was come to the end of our meeting. We waved our hands and said goodbye to each other and then went back to our home. 

There were still some funny incidents happening. But , I feel it is so much for now.
Just let you all see the pictures I took casually along our way home from Perlis.





2 条评论:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails