喜怒哀乐和酸甜苦辣是人生的调味料
欢迎追踪我的部落格 ♥ 也欢迎你留下你的link在以下的“留言板”♥ 要常来我的部落格走走哦♥


2010年8月25日星期三

Just Today

Today, I came back from school at 12.40p.m.
This is because Melayu people fast (fast month) so school has no co-curriculum
Teachers have no give us many school works
I think this is because the topics of form 3 have finished
The teachers just gave us a few exercise'papers and ask us to do these

The trial PMR just pass a week ago
Although it is only a trial,we all form 3 students feel that it like the true PMR exam
The teachers were very tense during our trial PMR
So , after the trial , I have a wrong feeling that we had pass our PMR exam

Let's us skip this topic

I added something in my blog
That are signature(at the right of the bottom of the every blog's pages)
and the "facebook like button"
I just wanted to add something to my blog to make it more funny

So much for now
I want to play facebook's game^^
Bye~

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails