喜怒哀乐和酸甜苦辣是人生的调味料
欢迎追踪我的部落格 ♥ 也欢迎你留下你的link在以下的“留言板”♥ 要常来我的部落格走走哦♥


2010年12月2日星期四

Recover

These days I have no update my blog
This is because I was ill
And don't worry about me
I have recovered from my illness now
But , I have still a little cold and cough
Damn it!



Those days when I fell ill , I easily felt tired
I was trouble with my cold and fever
Luckily , I have a lovely mom beside me and take well care of me^^
To my lovely mum : Mum , thanks a lot for yours consideration.
                               I am very appreaciate it .
                               I feel I am very lucky to have a good mother like you.
                               There has a simple sentence is worth a thousand words
                               That's "I love you , mum ♥"
                               ( Don't feel disgusting...haha.. )

After geting over the illness , I realize that health is very important
That's not deny , health is very important to everyone
So , we must remember to take care of ourself
And don't let our parents , family members or the others who love us worry about us

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails