喜怒哀乐和酸甜苦辣是人生的调味料
欢迎追踪我的部落格 ♥ 也欢迎你留下你的link在以下的“留言板”♥ 要常来我的部落格走走哦♥


2010年10月23日星期六

Saturday again

Today is Saturday
That means holiday
Everybody has gone out?
Don't ? Erm...
Never mind...
Just enjoy the holiday at home

Let's start blogging
I watch a serial just know
It was a Japanese serial and it was nice to watch
It's act by the well known Japanese and Chinese actors

Skip...

Yesterday , I played a facebook game
That is "Who Has The Biggest Brain?"
Have you played it before?
It is an highly addictive brain training game
So , you can go to try this game
On my opinion , I think the game is interesting and it trains your reaction
If you want to know that isn't your brain is smart , you can go to try it

It is 12.55p.m.
I want to leave now
Bye~

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails