喜怒哀乐和酸甜苦辣是人生的调味料
欢迎追踪我的部落格 ♥ 也欢迎你留下你的link在以下的“留言板”♥ 要常来我的部落格走走哦♥


2010年7月28日星期三

Monthly Test

I'm on cloud nine and so relax now^^
This is because the monthly test passed just now
But one thing had changed my good mood
That is Internet
The Internet explorer got some problem,it is as slow as a snail > <
I went home from school at12.30p.m. ,then I went to bath and eat lunch
After eating lunch, I online at about 2p.m.
Now, it is 3.05p.m. ,Internet explorer is regainning the function and I just  got to online
So, I just can write my blog's page now

Monthly test had just passed
So we still don't know the result

The monthly test ended so fast
That means PMR trial will be coming soon
How time flies
Today is 28 July 2010
Just remain 3 days,July will finish
And the PMR exam....

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails